Gardner Paint Services, Inc. focuses on Quality. Proper surface preparation IS the key to a quality paint job. We start by making sure our preparation is done right so the project is completed without compromise and ensures longevity. Our team of skilled, experienced field personnel share a core value of providing excellent customer service and cooperation which are paramount to the successful completion of any project.
It is your assurance that Gardner Paint Services, Inc. is fully qualified to consult with you about specific painting needs, performance for various coating materials, or other matters of technical nature. We have an in-house N.A.C.E Certified Coating Inspector and are qualified to consult with you about specific needs such as coating selections, budget preparation, environmental considerations, preparation of specifications, technical information, etc. We are licensed, bondable, and insured for your protection.
All of our painting services are completed with knowledgeable personnel and safe, well maintained equipment. We provide the following painting services to commercial, industrial, coal handling facilities, and municipal entities:
- New Construction Painting
- Maintenance/Upkeep Painting
- Structural and ornamental
- Walls, floors, ceilings, roofs
- Stairs, walkways, handrails
- Machinery and equipment
- Tanks, bins, hoppers, chutes
- Bridges, conveyors and belt lines
- Piping, sewer, waster water facilities
- Floor striping, graphics, color coding
- Corrosion/abrasion resistant linings
- Protective coatings and finishes
- Specialized high performance coatings
- And many more, based on your needs!
We realize that industrial painting often requires closed coordination with production schedules and must be completed within relatively short time frames such as after hours, weekends, holiday, vacations, etc. We are geared to meet these requirements and stand prepared to perform rush jobs for you.
Call us at 423-928-8351 to set up your painting consultation.